A Prank Time A Prank Time

This is just practically the most weirdest yet disturbing thing i have watched. But the animation just looks too perfect i couldn't stop watching it, I had to see it to the very end. Anyways the animation really great, I might have a hard time sleeping at night but who cares!!!

MegamanStarforce2 in3 min MegamanStarforce2 in3 min

Real funny,but seriously??!! Is this seriously the only Mega Man Starforce content on Newgrounds!!?? Its very disappointing. It makes this flash like the best Starforce Content on newgrounds yet,I like the series alot and it really need more recognition,come on Newgrounds STEP IT UP!! Anyways like i said, i like this flash alot, it gets a 5 :)

Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

So nostalgic this was part of my childhood!!!!! I remember watching this way back in the early days of youtube. Only reason why i found you just now because i didn't you had a newgrounds account. Wish you continued it from episode 8,but this is good to.. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

Cube Escape: Arles Cube Escape: Arles

I accidentally voted a 1 on this sorry,this game is great!!!!!!!!!!!

Flame Heart Flame Heart

Nice Song,no,great song ,amazing :D Why no download button?

Techmo-X responds:

Thank you! The reason for some of my songs not being downloadable is because they are being worked into an album with I have been working on for the past 2-3 months. Most likely they will remain without download privileges and will be sold for an affordable price.

Undertale Theme - Arranged by Twelfth Chromatic Undertale Theme - Arranged by Twelfth Chromatic

Amazing work there,haven't heard your music in awhile so I came back to re listen to most of them,time well spent if I say so myself,also,I noticed there are more submissions of yours on your Soundcloud page that I would like to see here on newgrounds. By chance are you saving them for an occasion or something,if you think about it,it's been almost a year since your last submission here on newgrounds,so yeah i'm curious now. Anyways good music I hope to see more music of your style,in fact your a unique one to me for this style of music :D

TwelfthChromatic responds:

Hey, thanks for keeping up with my stuff. I really appreciate it! I upload more often to Soundcloud because I like to only upload completed tracks to Newgrounds. I also won't be able to upload some of my other tracks here because of licensing restrictions, but do stay tuned! I have an album that I plan on releasing on December 1st, 2016. Once again, thanks for keeping up to date! :)

Skyworld Skyworld

This is a definite 5 stars in my opinion,why haven't I found this before?!? This track is something that is very fitting to my style,it has tranquility,and some Drum and Bass to back it up,I personally like Drum and Bass in a music to be strong,but this song is something you don't hear everyday and I love it ^-^ I might consider it a top 10 in my opinion :D

For being an experimental song,you pretty much nailed the coffin right better then most people did in there first attempt at most things,just keep doing what your doing and someday,you'll reach ouy to alot more people like others have, I will support you for as long as I can and good luck :D

Techmo-X responds:

Hey thanks! I have done the genre before but I haven't really did much of it. This was something new and it was a good try at it. Thanks for the support!