Flame Heart Flame Heart

Nice Song,no,great song ,amazing :D Why no download button?

Techmo-X responds:

Thank you! The reason for some of my songs not being downloadable is because they are being worked into an album with I have been working on for the past 2-3 months. Most likely they will remain without download privileges and will be sold for an affordable price.

Undertale Theme - Arranged by Twelfth Chromatic Undertale Theme - Arranged by Twelfth Chromatic

Amazing work there,haven't heard your music in awhile so I came back to re listen to most of them,time well spent if I say so myself,also,I noticed there are more submissions of yours on your Soundcloud page that I would like to see here on newgrounds. By chance are you saving them for an occasion or something,if you think about it,it's been almost a year since your last submission here on newgrounds,so yeah i'm curious now. Anyways good music I hope to see more music of your style,in fact your a unique one to me for this style of music :D

TwelfthChromatic responds:

Hey, thanks for keeping up with my stuff. I really appreciate it! I upload more often to Soundcloud because I like to only upload completed tracks to Newgrounds. I also won't be able to upload some of my other tracks here because of licensing restrictions, but do stay tuned! I have an album that I plan on releasing on December 1st, 2016. Once again, thanks for keeping up to date! :)

Skyworld Skyworld

This is a definite 5 stars in my opinion,why haven't I found this before?!? This track is something that is very fitting to my style,it has tranquility,and some Drum and Bass to back it up,I personally like Drum and Bass in a music to be strong,but this song is something you don't hear everyday and I love it ^-^ I might consider it a top 10 in my opinion :D

For being an experimental song,you pretty much nailed the coffin right better then most people did in there first attempt at most things,just keep doing what your doing and someday,you'll reach ouy to alot more people like others have, I will support you for as long as I can and good luck :D

Techmo-X responds:

Hey thanks! I have done the genre before but I haven't really did much of it. This was something new and it was a good try at it. Thanks for the support!

Hold Your Breath Hold Your Breath

I like this very much,haven't heard this style of originality with megaman-ish style for quite some time,but I do have one question,for awhile I've been noticing that you haven't placed any of your song here for download,why is that,you've been making great content lately and really wish to add this to my audio portal playlist on my phone,if you can say something back :)

EliteFerrex responds:

Many of my new songs are now available for download through my Bandcamp page. In addition, this and the other related track are currently set aside for the project for which they were made, so I've only listed them as available for listening, not downloading.

I hope that helps. Thanks for your support!

MMSF - Libra Balance Stage MMSF - Libra Balance Stage

Hey look more Starforce content on Newgrounds. Out of alot things,there need to be more Starforce content on Newgrounds. I was disappointed when there is like almost no content at all here,glad you did something for Starforce. Keep up the good work.

Solidified Jupiter Solidified Jupiter

This song also has the GBA kind of vibe to. We need more of this kind of thing. I've always thought that certain GBA songs looked more unique then other. Your other song submission "Morning Moon" Really had the GBA vibe. KEEP UP THE WORK!!!

TwelfthChromatic responds:

Thank you very much for your kind words :) If you would like to hear another song that has a GBA vibe, check out my song 'Galaxy 24'! Thanks!

Morning Moon Morning Moon

This definitely has the GBA kind of vibe going through me, Not sure about other people, But I can't stop listening to it.
I LOVE IT!!!
Keep up the good work!!!!!

Thank you!!

Landfall Landfall

Its been 8 years exactly since you uploaded this song, i heard this before way back then, and it still sounds awesome. Also the game Castle Crashers helped me get here and write this review. Keep up the work, that if you ever start making music again......

cycerin responds:

thanks!

i never stopped bro

Helix - Origin Helix - Origin

I accidentally voted a 1 on this submission its actually really good and i vote a 5 instead of a 1,so very sorry.

8-bit Island 8-bit Island

This is truly amazing,it even sounds like it could be used for a first level in some 8-bit game where you start off on an island for no random reason,its just perfect!!