A Prank Time A Prank Time

This is just practically the most weirdest yet disturbing thing i have watched. But the animation just looks too perfect i couldn't stop watching it, I had to see it to the very end. Anyways the animation really great, I might have a hard time sleeping at night but who cares!!!

MegamanStarforce2 in3 min MegamanStarforce2 in3 min

Real funny,but seriously??!! Is this seriously the only Mega Man Starforce content on Newgrounds!!?? Its very disappointing. It makes this flash like the best Starforce Content on newgrounds yet,I like the series alot and it really need more recognition,come on Newgrounds STEP IT UP!! Anyways like i said, i like this flash alot, it gets a 5 :)

Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

So nostalgic this was part of my childhood!!!!! I remember watching this way back in the early days of youtube. Only reason why i found you just now because i didn't you had a newgrounds account. Wish you continued it from episode 8,but this is good to.. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

This World of Edd This World of Edd

I just realized this was uploaded right when i turned 7 years old on my birthday!!!!!!! EDDSWORLD!!!!!! And i called it for a comment from 2015!!